Wednesday, July 31, 2019

How Was Your Summer?

Welcome back to Old Bonhomme for the 2019-2020 school year!  I hope each of you have enjoyed your summer!!  I am looking forward to an amazing school year!

This summer I continued my internship as I am in the process of getting my Masters in Educational Leadership, and enjoyed time with my family.  My son James and I took a trip to Florida to visit my grandma.  We have gone to many parks and played outside as much as possible!  I have enjoyed gardening as well.  We moved in February, and I have had a "blank slate" to begin a new garden which has been exciting!  How did you spend your summer?  I would love to hear about your summer--feel free to comment below! :)

Enjoying family time with my husband John and son, James

Florida with Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment